To make sure that your stay is pleasant, please read the terms and conditions in force at our facility.
House in Bańska Ostoja is rented by the day. The charging day starts at 4:00 p.m. on the check-in date and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the check-out date.
The basis for checking in is presenting an ID card or passport.
Payment for the stay:
1. We can issue an invoice for the stay, provided that we are informed about it when you make a booking and that we receive all the invoice details. If we are not notified about it in advance, no invoice will be issued.
2. Payment for the stay must be made no later than on the day of arrival in cash or prior to the arrival by transfer to a designated bank account.
3. Payment of the deposit and this making an effective booking means the acceptance of the booking conditions specified in these regulations and in the regulations of the facility by the person making the booking.
4. Failure to use the entire stay by the guest as a result of a later arrival or earlier departure than indicated in the booking does not result in a reduction in the payment for the service.
Guests’ may extend their stay in the Bańska Ostoja cottage as far as possible and provided that there are vacancies.
5. A deposit of 30% of the total price must be paid within 48 hours of making the booking. Failure to pay the deposit by the agreed date leads to the cancellation of the booking. The deposit is refundable if the booking is cancelled by the guest at least 14 days prior to arrival. If the booking is cancelled fewer than 14 days before arrival, the amount paid is not refunded.
Please keep silence from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
The moment we hand over the key to your cottage, you become its guardian. Your behaviour must not disturb your neighbours. The owner of the facility may refuse to provide further services to a person who violates this rule, without refunding the amount paid for the stay.
If you are visited by people who are not staying in our facility, please inform us about it. People who are not checked in can stay in the rooms from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
In the event that after 10 p.m. there are more people in the facility than reported at the time of booking, they will be asked to leave the facility, or the total price of renting the facility for the booked period will be increased by 100%. In this case, the additional fee is payable in cash on the same day.
Requests and notes:
Should you have any objections as to the quality of our services, please report them to the lessor as soon as possible, which will make it possible to react immediately and explain the situation.
At your disposal, you have a free car park. The owners of the facility are not liable for the parked car or for the property inside the car.
Due to the comfort of you and our future guests as well as fire safety, smoking is prohibited in the building.
Please take special care when you start a fire in the fireplace, especially if there are small children in the cottage. Please do not leave the fire burning when there is no guest in the cottage.
The wood we provide for the fireplace is limited. In the event of increased demand, an additional fee may be charged.
We like pets very much, but since other guests visiting the cottage may be allergic, unfortunately, we do not allow pets in the facility.
Items left behind:
If no instructions are received, the items will be destroyed after one month.
Refundable damage deposit:
Guests are financially liable for any damage to equipment and technical devices in the facility caused by their own fault.
A damage deposit of PLN 1500 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
During your stay, you can use the spa area, which consists of a dry sauna, a relaxation area with loungers, the Boatswain’s Bucket and a shower. The sauna is remotely controlled by the owner, so if you wish to use it, please let us know at least one hour in advance, so that the sauna can be warmed up.
One session of up to 2 hours is provided for each day of stay.
Pursuant to Article 13 (1−2) of the GDPR, we inform you that:
I. The controller of your personal data is Domek Bańska Ostoja Joanna Ustupska-Pańszczyk with its registered office at the following address: ul. Ustup 24 A, 34-500 Zakopane. As the personal data controller, we make every effort to ensure the confidentiality and safety of your personal data and to process them in accordance with legal provisions.
II. Purposes and bases of processing
As the controller, we will process your data:
- pursuant to your consent (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR):
- to enter into a contract on the basis of your interest in our offer (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- to properly perform the contract concluded with you (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- to make it possible for you to book and buy our services (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- for tax purposes and in relation to other legal obligations of the controller (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
- for analytical purposes [to better match our services to our customers’ needs, to optimise our products, to optimise service processes, to acquire knowledge on our customers, to analyse the financial situation of our company], which are a part of pursuing our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- for archiving (evidentiary) purposes, which are a part of pursuing our legitimate interest and securing information in the event that there is a legal need to prove some facts (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- for the potential establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, which is a part of pursuing our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- to the extent necessary to explain circumstances and determine liability in relation to using our services contrary to legal provisions or the terms and conditions of services (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- to directly offer you products and services (direct marketing), which is a part of pursuing our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
III. Sharing data
1. We do not trade in your personal data, we do not share them with other entities and we do not transfer them to third countries, unless:
a) you consent to sharing the data with other entities or transferring them to a third country,
b) it is necessary to perform the contract between us and the data subject, or it is necessary to perform contracts concluded in the interest of the data subject between us and another entity,
c) it is permitted by the law.
2. Access to your data is given in particular to other entities which are a party to contracts with you, participate in the provision of services specified in contracts concluded with you and process your orders (including, but not limited to other tourism operators and facilities which provide hotel, transport, tourism traffic, banking and insurance services).
IV. The right to object
1. At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your data as described above. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we can prove that we have significant legitimate bases for the processing of such data or that we need such data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
2. At any time, you have the right to object to the processing of your data for the purposes of direct marketing. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
V. Data storage period
Your personal data will be processed by us throughout the time that the contract is being performed and also later, i.e. until the end of the limitation period for potential claims arising from the contract and in relation to the fulfilment of the 5-year archiving duty.
VI. Data recipients
The recipients of your personal data will be the entities to which we are obliged to transfer data pursuant to applicable legal provisions, as well as entities which provide accounting, HR, IT, transport and courier services to us, the post, our subcontractors and distributors. Your personal data may also be disclosed to our partners, i.e. companies with which we cooperate by combining products or services, which includes our distributors.
VII. The rights of data subjects:
Pursuant to the GDPR, you have the following rights: a) the right to access your data and to obtain a copy of them; b) the right to rectify (correct) your data; c) the right to erase your data and limit the processing of your data; d) the right to object to personal data processing; e) the right to transfer the data; f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; g) when applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
VIII. Mandatory or voluntary provision of data
The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to conclude and perform the contract.
IX. Automated decision-making
Your data will not be subjected to automated decision-making, including profiling.
+ 48 786 119 886
ul. Papieska 170A, Bańska Niżna